Exhausting day. Just got home and all I want are fried pickles from hooters. But Cody won’t take me. Jerk.
a little iphone-quality sneak peek of linden’s mini newborn session. of course he was awake the whole time haha excited to see the film scans.
Came into the gipsy and found these AMAZING vintage leather purses today! Come and get one and see me in the process, were here till 6:00!!!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
My no longer fit well. It’s so sad to see all those name brand clothes I can no longer wear go to waste but you can’t keep wearing underwear that slides down your butt. Where do y’all buy your undies on a budget?
It’s in the 60s here and I’m wanting it to be fall so bad so everyday feels like this. Breakfast on the porch is so much better when you don’t break a sweat. The only shitty thing about autumn is Cody has to work outage for most of it and I have to enjoy it by myself. He even has to work the weekend of our anniversary and we will be lucky if we get to go out to eat to celebrate.
Page 1 of 221